Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kandi Explains To Kim Why Nene Thinks She’s Racist
- Black Panther Sequel : Angel Bassett says this
- Trevor Jackson Releases New Track Called ‘Apocalypse’ [LISTEN]
- Why Rihanna Is Boycotting Snapchat [EXCLUSIVE]
- LeBron Throws Down NBA’s ‘Dunk Of The Year’
- Need More Black Panther In Your Life? Check Out The New ‘Avengers’ Trailer
- Cease & Desist Letter Issued After Twitter User Leaks Drake’s “Showin Off”
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Kanye West Is Getting Sued Over His Yeezy Collection
- Bernice Jenkins Calls Heaven & Get’s Poem From Maya Angelou About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]