Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (12/23-12/29)
1. LuenellSource: 1 of 15
2. Erica AshSource: 2 of 15
3. Mike EppsSource: 3 of 15
4. KarruecheSource: 4 of 15
5. Baron DavisSource: 5 of 15
6. RihannaSource: 6 of 15
7. Dennis GrahamSource: 7 of 15
8. Tamera MowrySource: 8 of 15
9. Loni LoveSource: 9 of 15
10. Damon WilliamsSource: 10 of 15
11. Niecy NashSource: 11 of 15
12. Roland MartinSource: 12 of 15
13. Wesley SnipesSource: 13 of 15
14. Tarana BurkeSource: 14 of 15
15. Eva MarcilleSource: 15 of 15
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com