Black Tony called up and had a strange explanation for why he thinks Georgia will win the game against Alabama at the college football playoff. Then, he says he can’t make it to work because he’s reading scriptures. Oh, and he’s selling “Squppies.” As in, squirrel puppies. Check out the audio player to hear more in this funny clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- City Show Can’t Stop Won’t Stop…Cardi B’s New Music Takes Shots At Nicki Minaj
- City Show Columbus Cop Shows He Cares!!! (Video)
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
Black Tony Is Selling “Squppies,” & It’s Weirder Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com