For this game of “5 On It,” the notoriously difficult game that seems much simpler than it is, a man had trouble naming states that end with the letter “A.” Then, a woman from St. Louis called up. When Headkrack gave her a super obscure football question, Da Brat had to take a stand. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- Entertainment Rundown Columbus Short Another Warrant Issued for His Arrest!
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]