Nas and Nicki Minaj began dating in June of 2017, but according to TMZ they have decided to call it quits. Weeks ago rumors spread the Minaj was pregnant, but it looks like that isn’t true either. Some sources say that living in different cities hurt their relationship and it didn’t work out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas is continuing to work on his record label and his growing chicken and waffles restaurant, Sweet Chick. Minaj is also working on music and business ventures. Sources say they aren’t going to bad mouth each other and probably won’t have much of a friendship. 2018 just began love will happen for both of them again.
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- Entertainment Rundown Columbus Short Another Warrant Issued for His Arrest!
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]