The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- #MicahDixonShow Entertainment Show
- #Cityshow #CityNotAtTheMovies #FireStickCity
- Birdman Forced Out Of $12 Million Mansion Due To Money Troubles
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2
- Why Women Don’t Need To Be On “Mancave” To Be Included [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trailer Drops For Paula Patton + Omar Epps Thriller ‘Traffik’
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Coco Says She Paved The Way For Big Booty Thick Girls In Modeling
- #Cityshow LBGTQ community accuses rapper Offset of Being Homophobic
- RIP: The Game’s Father Passes Away At 65