The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?