Having weight problems is something a lot of people have to face everyday. 2 Chainz‘s manager, Charlie Jabaley lived a certain life of late night parties, early morning meetings and so much more. Jabaley recently in a video talked about struggling to lose weight, beating a brain tumor and leaving a multi-million dollar business.
He talked about how his entire life he always went up and down the scale. Jabaley never liked looking in mirrors and had a hard time trying to address the problem. He met a man that changed his life and challenged him.
Jabaley had began running marathons, losing weight, but then hit rock bottom again. He realized after a while that he had to address the problem full on. Jabaley began going to the gym more, being ambitious and move towards success. This young mans story is not only inspirational, but teaches lessons.
- #MicahDixonShow Entertainment Show
- #Cityshow #CityNotAtTheMovies #FireStickCity
- Birdman Forced Out Of $12 Million Mansion Due To Money Troubles
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2
- Why Women Don’t Need To Be On “Mancave” To Be Included [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trailer Drops For Paula Patton + Omar Epps Thriller ‘Traffik’
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Coco Says She Paved The Way For Big Booty Thick Girls In Modeling
- #Cityshow LBGTQ community accuses rapper Offset of Being Homophobic
- RIP: The Game’s Father Passes Away At 65