A make-up artist says she went to Gayle King‘s home to give her a make-up consultation. When she left, she spilled every detail she could muster up from the experience. The woman claims that what Gayle offered to pay her did not match up with the demands of the job. She passed on it, and then proceeded to air out her whole experience in public.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lupita Nyong’o Misses ‘Avengers: Infinity Wars’ Premiere But Shows Love To Cast In Wakanda Fashion
- Toronto Driver Officially Charged With Murder After Killing 10 Pedestrians
- #Cityshow #QuestionOfTheDay The “N” Word!!!
- #Cityshow #Citysports Columbus Blue Jackets season comes to an end after losing game 6 in NHL playoffs
- Colin Kaepernick Honored with the Amnesty International’s 2018 Ambassador of Conscience Award![VIDEO]
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Rasheeda Has An Incredibly High Threshold For Disrespect
- Ayyee: Will Smith Is The Dance Instructor We Didn’t Know We Needed
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media