A make-up artist says she went to Gayle King‘s home to give her a make-up consultation. When she left, she spilled every detail she could muster up from the experience. The woman claims that what Gayle offered to pay her did not match up with the demands of the job. She passed on it, and then proceeded to air out her whole experience in public.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #MicahDixonShow Entertainment Show
- #Cityshow #CityNotAtTheMovies #FireStickCity
- Birdman Forced Out Of $12 Million Mansion Due To Money Troubles
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2
- Why Women Don’t Need To Be On “Mancave” To Be Included [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trailer Drops For Paula Patton + Omar Epps Thriller ‘Traffik’
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Coco Says She Paved The Way For Big Booty Thick Girls In Modeling
- #Cityshow LBGTQ community accuses rapper Offset of Being Homophobic
- RIP: The Game’s Father Passes Away At 65