A make-up artist says she went to Gayle King‘s home to give her a make-up consultation. When she left, she spilled every detail she could muster up from the experience. The woman claims that what Gayle offered to pay her did not match up with the demands of the job. She passed on it, and then proceeded to air out her whole experience in public.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants To Ban Cigarette Smoking In Car With Children.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals 3.19.19
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (12/30-1/05)
1. Bruno MarsSource: 1 of 15
2. Gabrielle Union & Dwayne WadeSource: 2 of 15
3. Will SmiithSource: 3 of 15
4. Kym WhitleySource: 4 of 15
5. Serena WilliamsSource: 5 of 15
6. DJ KhaledSource: 6 of 15
7. Jay-ZSource: 7 of 15
8. Hoda Kotb & Al RokerSource: 8 of 15
9. Rodney PerrySource: 9 of 15
10. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 10 of 15
11. Jenifer LewisSource: 11 of 15
12. Jennifer HudsonSource: 12 of 15
13. Affion CrockettSource: 13 of 15
Gary’s Tea: Is Gayle King Cheap Or Is This Make-Up Artist Out Of Line? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com