Some people seem to be feeling some type of way about Michael B. Jordan‘s alleged Latina girlfriend. Rumors sparked on Twitter that black women were calling for a boycott of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” movie, in which he plays the villain. But upon close examination, it doesn’t look like anybody’s actually that pressed, other than people expecting black people to be mad about Michael’s new boo.
The fact is, Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend should have nothing to do with anybody’s reasons for going or not going to “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants To Ban Cigarette Smoking In Car With Children.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals 3.19.19
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama