Last year Jesse Williams and his now ex-wife, Aryn Drake-Lee went through a terrible divorce. The holidays have passed and now Williams is claiming that she allegedly kept him away from his kids. Williams spoke out and mentioned he didn’t get to see them on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.
Williams wants his kids at least two full days, but Drake-Lee, who is a lawyer claims that’s not what is in the contract. All the team believes she’s bitter besides Gary With Da Tea. Gary believes that Williams doesn’t really want to be bothered with the children so he can live his life, but others think he’s being petty.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #WordEyeHeard: Kevin Hart to Open 2018 NBA All-Star Game; Guess Who’s Doing Halftime?
- Diddy Wants Cassie To Be His Next Babymama
- Tyga And Rob Kardashian Offer Financial Assistance After Blac Chyna’s Assistant Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Ava DuVernay Is Searching For The Next Visionary Filmmaker
- The Season 1 Of ‘Appropriate Culture’ Is Live!
- Force MDs, Hi Five, Ready For The World & More To Hit The Stage For An Epic 80s Vs 90s Music Battle
- Question Of The Day: Where Does Cereal Go In Your Kitchen?
- Watch: Ciara’s Son Learning Spanish Es Muy, Muy Lindo
- Rapper Chris Classic Puts H&M On Blast With New Track ‘Coolest Monkey In The Jungle’
- How Ja Rule Views His History Of Beef With 50 Cent Vs. How 50 Sees It