Last year Jesse Williams and his now ex-wife, Aryn Drake-Lee went through a terrible divorce. The holidays have passed and now Williams is claiming that she allegedly kept him away from his kids. Williams spoke out and mentioned he didn’t get to see them on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.
Williams wants his kids at least two full days, but Drake-Lee, who is a lawyer claims that’s not what is in the contract. All the team believes she’s bitter besides Gary With Da Tea. Gary believes that Williams doesn’t really want to be bothered with the children so he can live his life, but others think he’s being petty.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Belly Gets Jumped At Coachella During The Weeknd’s Set
- Smart City Vendor For Columbus, Ohio Has Been Picked
- Questlove Better Stay Woke, This 2-Year-Old Might Take His Drumming Spot
- True Or Troll? This Is How Candace Owens Got Kanye’s Co-Sign
- Chadwick Boseman Talks Being Chase Down In The Name Of Wakanda
- Winston Duke Has An Extended Challenge Monologue & Anthony Mackie Make A Wire Mistake
- 5 Times Coachella Tried To Catch Beyonce Slipping
- Tell ‘Em, Sis: Tiffany Haddish Has A Message For TMZ And Weak Men
- 9 Formerly Poppin’ Stars You’d Be Surprised Are On Social Media
- #DoinTheMost Did Waka Flocka Smash A Sorority Girl In Arkansas