Suge Knight has been in jail for quite some time. He is awaiting on his trial and according to XXL , he believes that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is spying on him. Knight recently filed a motion and mentioned that they “have secretly listened to every word” since August 22, 2012.
He claims they eavesdrops on his calls that are supposed to be attorney-client privileged. Knight wanted the judge to throw out several documents that allow listening to conversations, but they were made by a judge that recused himself from the case. He is still in jail for being involved in a fatal hit-and-run incident.
His friend, Terry Carter died from the accident. Suge allegedly feared for his life when the incident occurred. He turned himself in and was charged with murder as well as attempted murder. His trial will start next week.
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Fire Me: 8 Pop Culture Figures Who Would Be Horrible Bosses
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike
- T.I. New Music Video “The Weekend”
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- BodyCam Shows Officers Rushing to Gun Response to Find it was Two Kids!
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
Are Police Listening In On Suge Knight’s Calls To His Lawyers? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com