Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- City Show NBA MVP James Harden named in police report!!!
- Dream Do Come True: Nicki Minaj Goes On The Late Show With Steven Colbert And Admit She Will Smashing Him… [Video]
- Dropping Gems: Nicki Minaj Releases Visual For “Ganja Burn” [Video]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Doin The Most: LHHH’s Teairra Marie Confirms Lyrica Is Pregnant
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Columbus Rundown- Mom Warns parents after Mosquito Bite leave 6 yr old in ICU
- Aretha Franklin Family Ask for Prayer as the 76 yr old Battles Cancer
- Entertainment Rundown-HBO Hit ‘Insecure” Season 3 Premiere
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons