Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Issa Rae Is Everyone’s Mood For Saturday Night
- Melanin Magic Is These Hot Pics Of Marjorie Harvey, Lori Harvey & Teyana Taylor
- RIP: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- 5 Things That Are Affected By The Government Shut Down
- Amish Flex? Man Does Donuts In Horse & Buggy
- In Case You Forgot: A Thread Of Monique’s Funniest Moments
- Kenya Moore & Kandi Burruss Do Double Date
- Jessie Williams To Pay $50K+ A Month In Spousal Support
- #WordEyeHeard: Kevin Hart to Open 2018 NBA All-Star Game; Guess Who’s Doing Halftime?
- What Were You Thinking? Girl Almost Gets BF Killed By Her Daddy