Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- CBUS 411 Report: Winter Advisory Due To Black Ice On Thursday Morning
- Young Thug released from jail after 7 day stay
- Doin’ The Most Report: Jay Z’s 40/40 Club Sued By Injured Patron
- Ohio House passes Stand Your Ground bill
- A Faux Bop: Best T.V. Show Songs That Aren’t Actually Real Releases
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year