Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Hmm: Lil Wayne Reveals His Top 5 Rappers In A Somewhat Strange Way
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her
- Nobody Is Happy With CyHi the Prynce Doubling Down On Kanye’s Trump Comments
- Queer Folk Represent: How Kehlani’s Sexuality Tweets Became A Learning Moment
- #MicahDixon Meek Mill Freed from Prison!!
- #MicahDixon Bow Wow Going Through Some things and New Music on the Way
- #MicahDixon Jess Hilarious Butt hurt Over Nicki Minaj Unfollow
- Watch: Desus & Mero Make Their Way To ‘Late Night With Seth Meyers’ And Talk Performing At The Apollo
- Imma Let You Finish, But: LL Cool J Says He Was The First To Do This — Not J. Cole
- Watch: Chris Rock Talks About Getting “Uncle-Zoned” By Rihanna