Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- FDA Approves First Drug To Help With Postpartum Depression
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants To Ban Cigarette Smoking In Car With Children.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals 3.19.19
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (12/30-1/05)
1. Bruno MarsSource: 1 of 15
2. Gabrielle Union & Dwayne WadeSource: 2 of 15
3. Will SmiithSource: 3 of 15
4. Kym WhitleySource: 4 of 15
5. Serena WilliamsSource: 5 of 15
6. DJ KhaledSource: 6 of 15
7. Jay-ZSource: 7 of 15
8. Hoda Kotb & Al RokerSource: 8 of 15
9. Rodney PerrySource: 9 of 15
10. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 10 of 15
11. Jenifer LewisSource: 11 of 15
12. Jennifer HudsonSource: 12 of 15
13. Affion CrockettSource: 13 of 15
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com