Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Issa Rae Is Everyone’s Mood For Saturday Night
- Melanin Magic Is These Hot Pics Of Marjorie Harvey, Lori Harvey & Teyana Taylor
- RIP: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- 5 Things That Are Affected By The Government Shut Down
- Amish Flex? Man Does Donuts In Horse & Buggy
- In Case You Forgot: A Thread Of Monique’s Funniest Moments
- Kenya Moore & Kandi Burruss Do Double Date
- Jessie Williams To Pay $50K+ A Month In Spousal Support
- #WordEyeHeard: Kevin Hart to Open 2018 NBA All-Star Game; Guess Who’s Doing Halftime?
- What Were You Thinking? Girl Almost Gets BF Killed By Her Daddy