There was so much success that surrounded season 1 of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Season 2 is back and Reginae Carter as well as Bow Wow joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what fans can expect. A lot is changing for Reginae, she moved out, is going to college and will be a big sister soon.
This season fans will see her becoming even closer to her mom and celebrating so many things. Bow Wow has some things in the works, he is coming back to the stage and might be in some plays in the future. Gary With Da Tea asked about if fights will happen, but they just kept saying there is a little drama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?