Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the details about celebrity news. Nas and his ex-wife Kelis have been going through a custody battle for quite some time. The rapper claimed that he was unable to visit his son and that she would only do it if it was convenient for her schedule.
A judge ruled that Nas will now have custody of his son for four full weekend and he is pretty excited about that. In other new Meghan Markle deleted all of her social media accounts before doing an interview. Rickey Smiley also talked about rats and roaches at the White House.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Andre Is Doing The Work To Keep The Family Business From Getting Stolen
- Ray J & Princess Love Getting A VH1 Baby Special
- #WordEyeHeard: Lauryn Hill Going on Tour for 20th Anniversary of Debut Album
- #WordEyeHeard: Man Convicted of Killing Ohio Student Sentenced to Death
- Chrissy Teigen Offers Kim Kardashian A Place To Stay
- Wow: Drake’s ‘Nice For What’ Video Inspired A Mural Of One Of The Leading Ladies
- 702 Is Reuniting And Our Inner 90s Is Jumping
- This Hilarious Wedding Video Perfectly Describes Black Families
- Eesh: Bhad Bhabie Had Harsh Words For Nicki Minaj When Asked If She’s Better Than Cardi B
- J. Cole Releases Art and Tracklist for KOD Project