While on his podcast Joe Budden’s and his crew talked about the new Eminem album. Some of them spoke about the track list being trash and Budden’s had more than that to just say. He believes that Eminem is just a White pop star at this point.
Several people clapped back at Budden’s claiming that he shouldn’t talk like that and not to bite the hand that feeds you. They were referring to Eminem helping Budden’s out. As always 50 Cent has nothing to do with this issue, but wanted to tell Budden’s he might receive a butt whooping.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Andre Is Doing The Work To Keep The Family Business From Getting Stolen
- Ray J & Princess Love Getting A VH1 Baby Special
- #WordEyeHeard: Lauryn Hill Going on Tour for 20th Anniversary of Debut Album
- #WordEyeHeard: Man Convicted of Killing Ohio Student Sentenced to Death
- Chrissy Teigen Offers Kim Kardashian A Place To Stay
- Wow: Drake’s ‘Nice For What’ Video Inspired A Mural Of One Of The Leading Ladies
- 702 Is Reuniting And Our Inner 90s Is Jumping
- This Hilarious Wedding Video Perfectly Describes Black Families
- Eesh: Bhad Bhabie Had Harsh Words For Nicki Minaj When Asked If She’s Better Than Cardi B
- J. Cole Releases Art and Tracklist for KOD Project