“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #WordEyeHeard: Kevin Hart to Open 2018 NBA All-Star Game; Guess Who’s Doing Halftime?
- Diddy Wants Cassie To Be His Next Babymama
- Tyga And Rob Kardashian Offer Financial Assistance After Blac Chyna’s Assistant Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
- Ava DuVernay Is Searching For The Next Visionary Filmmaker
- The Season 1 Of ‘Appropriate Culture’ Is Live!
- Force MDs, Hi Five, Ready For The World & More To Hit The Stage For An Epic 80s Vs 90s Music Battle
- Question Of The Day: Where Does Cereal Go In Your Kitchen?
- Watch: Ciara’s Son Learning Spanish Es Muy, Muy Lindo
- Rapper Chris Classic Puts H&M On Blast With New Track ‘Coolest Monkey In The Jungle’
- How Ja Rule Views His History Of Beef With 50 Cent Vs. How 50 Sees It