As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Sexy Masterpiece: Men and Fitness
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support