As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ohio Vax A Million Didnt Pull In Many Jabs
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
- That’s BIG Latto To You: Latto’s LIT LA Leakers Freestyle Becomes A Trending Topic On Twitter [Video]
- New Albany changes trick or treat date due to threat of rain, resident requests
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’