Black Tony says he hurt his back so bad that he can’t even stand up. He explained that he was out on the trap, when some unexpected visitors came through with a cat and threatened to call the police, when Black Tony decided to save the day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Snubs The Group For Her Secret Bachelorette Trip
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- No Offset, Your Little Stunt During Cardi B’s Performance Wasn’t Romantic. It Was Abusive.
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- CityNews: Kanye West Gets Questioned By The Paparazzi and His Response…. Priceless…
Black Tony Is Alarmed By White Folk Living With Cat Near The Trap [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com