Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (1/06-1/11)
1. DeRay DavisSource: 1 of 15
2. Keesha SharpSource: 2 of 15
3. Taraji P. HensonSource: 3 of 15
4. Donnell RawlingsSource: 4 of 15
5. Venus WilliamsSource: 5 of 15
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 15
7. Guy TorrySource: 7 of 15
8. Lena WaitheSource: 8 of 15
9. Damon WilliamsSource: 9 of 15
10. Issa RaeSource: 10 of 15
11. CommonSource: 11 of 15
12. Serena WilliamsSource: 12 of 15
13. Angela RyeSource: 13 of 15
14. Loni LoveSource: 14 of 15
How “Smart Underwear” Uses Your Package To Make Life Easier [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com