Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Enter for a Chance to Win King Island Peanuts Celebration Tickets
- Respeck The Glo Up: The Dumbest Things We Believed As Kids That Are Funny AF Now
- These Throwback Television Commercials Are Peak Ridiculousness
- Grown Play: The Bop It-Inspired Sex Toy Is Coming To A Bedroom Near You (NSFW)
- For Real Ya’ll, It’s Time: 10 Things We Want To See On BET
- Esketitttt: If You’re Ready For Friday, Memorial Day Weekend & Summer — This Video Is Totally For You
- Giving Up Bacon And Alcohol May Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer By 40%!
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- Almost Friday Shmood: When School’s Out, Work Is Almost Done, & The Dance Crew Is Ready
How “Smart Underwear” Uses Your Package To Make Life Easier [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com