Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Secure the Bag! It’s Your Chance in Win $250
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Good Luck: Black Cop Asking For Charges To Be Dismissed After Shooting White Woman
- Run The Receipts: Safaree Shows Off His 12k Fake Hairline and It’s Growing Like A Chia Pet!” [Video]
- Open Season: Chance The Rapper Goes In On Nick Cannon’s Bucket-Head Drumline Past On “Wild N’ Out” (video)
- CBUS 411 Report: Crew Fans Hopeful For Soccer Despite Austin Vote
- Nicki Minaj Was Doin The Most And Got Ex Safaree A Book Deal
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]
How “Smart Underwear” Uses Your Package To Make Life Easier [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com