Reginae Carter and Bow Wow came through to the show to talk “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” season 2! talks about working on a book with her mom and focusing on school. She explains that her passions in the entertainment field lie with acting, not singing. She also talks about the biggest misconceptions about her as the daughter of celebrities.
Watch more Dish Nation and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- REPORT: Quavo & Offset In Physical Altercation Following Grammy Tribute to Takeoff
- Get The Details On Lizzo’s Chic Grammys Hair
- Latto Says Her Man Pays All The Bills + Crazy ATL Strip Club Story
- Lizzo Credits Prince For Inspiration & Calls Beyoncé “The Artist Of Our Lives”
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
Reginae Carter Explains What The Public Gets Wrong About Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com