We all watched as President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama departed from the White House last year. After that we saw them on vacation living their best lives. In a interview with David Letterman, on his new show, “My Guest Needs No Introduction,” Obama explained why that vacation was needed.
According to BET, Obama said, “I took Michelle on a holiday, because I missed my wife. We had not hung out, so we spent days and had a wonderful time.” The couple went to the British Virgin Islands and vacationed like regular citizens. Obama talked about how romantic it was and how much he enjoyed it.
During the interview he even talked about how he would never work in politics again. The reason for that is because he believes Michelle would leave him. Obama said, “No, you didn’t understand me. I’m prevented from running again by the Constitution, but even if it were not for that amendment, Michelle would leave me. I want her around!” We miss you Obama!
- Power’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Ciara Calls Her Husband Russell Wilson ’30 Fine’ As He Celebrates His 35th Birthday
- Mariah The Scientist Speaks On Fans Finding Out That She’s Black, Lists Her Fave ATL Eateries
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Greenlit For Fourth Season Ahead of Season 3 Premiere
- Kanye West Song “Vultures” Ripped By Jewish Groups As Antisemitic
- Browns Owners Sued For Attempted Bribery
Barack Obama On Why He Needed To Go On Vacation With Michelle Post Presidency was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Power's 12 Days of Christmas