MC Lyte is moving away from the turntables and ready to step in front of the camera again. According to Entertainment Weekly, the rapper will be guest-starring on “S.W.A.T.” She will play DEA Special Agent Katrina “K.C.” Walsh and work with a special task force.
Shemar Moore, who works on the show will be with Lyte as they try to take down a fentanyl drug smuggling ring. Lyte has worked on several other shows including “New York Undercover, “ “Queen of The South” and more. Fans can watch her episode of “S.W.A.T.” on January 18th at 10pm on CBS.
RELATED: Top 10 Television Shows Of 2017
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Burglar Breaks Into Drake’s $75,000,000 L.A. Mansion
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Trending on The Timeline: Meagan Good gets Divorce Advice from Whoopi Goldberg
- Win a Visa Gift Card from The Amanda Seals Show
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
MC Lyte Lands Role On Shemar Moore’s Show “S.W.A.T.” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com