Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- Michael Jackson Musical in the Works for Broadway
- Nicki Minaj Claps Back At Haters In The Comments Of Her Twerking Video
- XXXTentacion’s L.A. Memorial Causes Riots In The Streets
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah