Prayers up for rapper, The Game after it was announced his father, George Taylor, passed away. According to XXL, Taylor was 65 years old and passed away in his sleep. Reports state that 911 was called, but when they came he was unresponsive.
The coroner’s office has Taylor’s body and suspect no foul play. The Game and his father had an on and off relationship and the rapper talked about it in a lot of his songs. In the song “Bloody Moon,” he said, “My father left me when I was seven, at a home/Left me but took his chrome, I looked up and blood was gone/Man, fuck it, guess in the world I’m all alone.”
The Game has yet to release any statement about his father. We will continue to keep The Game and his family in our prayers. We will keep you posted on any updates about this story.
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- Entertainment Rundown Columbus Short Another Warrant Issued for His Arrest!
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death