BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odomwill be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
- City Show College Ranking Are In!!! Bucks Are Ranked 5th In The Nation!!
- City Show Little Black Girl Gets Expelled From School On The 1st Day Because Of Her Hair???
- Slow Down Sis: Nicki Minaj Claims She The New Harriet Tubman!
- Teyana Taylor Gives Jeremih’s Babyma A Lap Dance! (Video)
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Who Had The Hottest Look At The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: A1 And Lyrica Can’t Get Past Their Egos Enough To Reconcile
- LIVE: Streaming Live From The 2018 VMA’s Red Carpet
- Petty Petunia: Teyana Taylor Decided To Take One Last Jab At Jeremih By Bringing This Lady On Stage
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com