Bow Wow and Reginae Carter came through to talk all things Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta! He explains why he’s not really dating at the moment and doesn’t expect to be any time soon. He shoots down a rumor about him dating Amber Rose, and the kinds of dating highlights he is leaving behind in 2017. He talks about his daughter, Shia, who is now 7 years old, and why he has been excited for her to reach this age.
Bow Wow also explains why his daughter probably wouldn’t be into a pet monkey, like Chris Brown‘s daughter. Plus, Reginae reveals the name of the new little sister who’s on her way! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from Dish Nation!
Watch Dish Nation and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Our Queen of Soul
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- City Show Movie Review “Firestick City” This Week’s Movie “Green Book”
- Secure the Bag! It’s Your Chance in Win $250
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
Bow Wow On Enjoying Hanging Out With His 7-Year-Old Daughter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com