Bow Wow and Reginae Carter came through to talk all things Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta! He explains why he’s not really dating at the moment and doesn’t expect to be any time soon. He shoots down a rumor about him dating Amber Rose, and the kinds of dating highlights he is leaving behind in 2017. He talks about his daughter, Shia, who is now 7 years old, and why he has been excited for her to reach this age.
Bow Wow also explains why his daughter probably wouldn’t be into a pet monkey, like Chris Brown‘s daughter. Plus, Reginae reveals the name of the new little sister who’s on her way! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from Dish Nation!
Watch Dish Nation and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #WordEyeHeard: Young Thug Not Releasing Music This Year Because of Deaf Brother
- #WordEyeHeard: Michael B. Jordan Checks Twitter Troll
- #MicahDixon Blac Chyna Says its a Look Alike, in Leaked Sex Tape
- #MicahDixon Will and Jaden Smith Create Eco-Friendly Water Company
- Erica Ash Educating Others On The Word ‘B*tch’ Feels Like A Scene Straight Out Of ‘Insecure’
- Watching These ASMR Videos Will Definitely Give You A Head Orgasm
- Remixing Your Cover Letter Into A Song Could Get You A Job, According To This Woman
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- Black Excellence: 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know Were Invented By Black People