Toya Wright, the mother of Lil Wayne‘s daughter, Reginae Carter, is apparently taking some issue with the way she is being painted on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta.” According to Gary With Da Tea, she is so upset that she is reportedly leaving the show. But when it comes to reality TV especially, the depictions of cast members are really not in their control. Is Toya overreacting? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- The Best Dunks From the Slam Dunk Contest Are . . .
- Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” Release Party Erupts In Gunfire
- Joe Jackson’s love child to release tell all book
- Kanye West Joins Kid Cudi For Surprise Performance At NBA All-Star Weekend Event
- Twista Gets Into Fight Outside NBA All-Star Weekend Party
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- Yikes! Video Of Seemingly Intoxicated Jill Scott Appears On Social Media
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know Anything About Hubby John Legend And It’s Hilarious
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police