Kodak Black is back in jail, and it’s entirely his fault. Perhaps, if you’re on probation, maybe you shouldn’t get on Instagram live and broadcast the illegal things you’re doing to your five million followers. Click on the audio player to hear more on this story from Headkrack in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- TOP 5 Ways TOO Not Lose Your Voice!!
- Columbus Zoo Rescued Manatees Are Going Back to Florida!
- Entertainment Rundown- Kanye West is Moving to Chicago!!
- City Show..Ohio Judge Resigns After Putting Hands On A Woman Filing A Protection Order
- Black Lives Matter Signs Damaged Or Stolen In Several Cities, Police Say
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
- Watch These ‘Regretful’ Trump Supporters Suddenly Realize 45 Is Immoral
- Ohio Community Surprises Terminally Ill Boy With Early Christmas
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks
How Kodak Black Got His Own Damn Self Arrested [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com