Omarosa Manigault-Newman left the White House a month ago and since then has been doing interviews. Recently more information has surfaced alleging that Newman recorded conversations while inside the White House. According to The Root, many are waiting to hear exactly what kind of information she has.
In an interview with Michael Strahan she said, “When I have the chance to tell my story, it’s quite a story to tell. As the only African American in this white house … I have seen things that made me uncomfortable, upset me … and affected my community and my people.” Reports state that she recorded meetings and other information on her iPhone.
One person told the New York Daily News, “Don’t be surprised if she has secret audio files on everyone in that White House, past and present staffers included.” Newman might be trying to take the White House down with this information. We can’t wait to see how this all plays out.
- #HugHim: Jamie Foxx Walks Out In The Middle Of An Interview After Being Asked About Katie Holmes
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail
- G.O.A.T. Day: Take A Look Back At A Time Before Michael Jordan Became The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Drake’s New Social Media Challenge Is Exactly What The World Needs Right Now
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman