The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- #MicahDixon Kendrick Lamar and SZA being Sued for Stealing Artwork for ‘All the Stars’ Video
- #MicahDixon Entertainment Rundown #TreySongz
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- Everything You Need To Know About Netflix’s Newest Series ‘Alexa And Katie’
- Jimmy Kimmel Finally Explains His On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s National Anthem
- Universal Mood: When Cleaning The House To Music Turns Into A Full Video Shoot — Thank Nicki Minaj
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Looking Thicker Than A Bowl Of Oatmeal These Days
- The Future: Teen Raises Over $20K For Girls To See ‘A Wrinkle In Time’
- Even Animals Aren’t Feeling Fergie’s National Anthem