The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Botham Jean’s Mother On The Trump Administration: ‘Some People Just Don’t Care About Lives’
Reginae Carter Visits "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 1 of 5
2. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 2 of 5
3. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 3 of 5
4. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 4 of 5
5. Reginae Carter, Headkrack & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 5 of 5
Why Reginae Carter Wants To Quit “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com