The #MeToo movement continues to take the world by storm as victims of sexual harassment continue to tell their stories. According to Huffington Post, PBS will run a series called “#MeToo, Now What.” The show will focus on workplace sexual harassment and working to end it.
Zainab Salbi, a humanitarian and founder of Women for Women International will host the series. She said about the series, “In order for this conversation to create true cultural change, we must talk with the man on the street, in our lives, our colleagues and friends. Equally, we need to have the conversation with the women in our lives to examine why, when we’ve seen sexual misconduct, we’ve often looked the other way when it didn’t impact us directly.”
The series will feature different men and women and will try to find answers to certain questions like, how do we end this and “how can we use this moment to effect positive and lasting change?” Other topics such as equal pay, gender discrimination and more will also be discussed.
- Melanie Fiona’s Long Time Boyfriend Surprises Her With Proposal [PHOTO]
- Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Why Cardi B Can’t Wait To See Offset [VIDEO]
- “Rise Of The Black Panther” Writer Talks About More Opportunities For Black Comic Book Writers [VIDEO]
- Black-Owned Lipstick Line Being Sold At Target
- Why Jason Derulo Mentioned Jordin Sparks In A Tweet
- Meek Mill Is Getting An Appeal Hearing
- Check Out How People Are Showing Up To See ‘Black Panther’ Across The Country And Then Get Your Outfit Together
- Former Playmate Reveals She Had Lengthy Affair With Donald Trump