We will never forget the Super Bowl in 2004. Justin Timberlake was on stage with Janet Jackson, did some fun dance moves and then like that her boob was exposed. It made headlines everywhere and fans couldn’t believe what happened.
It’s been years now and Timberlake was asked to perform at this years Super Bowl. Before the big day he will be releasing an album and recently announced his tour. During his interview with Beats 1 Radio, he spoke about the incident and how excited he is to perform again.
He wants to give fans an amazing experience. Many people don’t understand that years ago Jackson and Timberlake tried their best to make resolutions, but it wasn’t good enough. He has a lot of surprises and didn’t mention anything about Jackson coming, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
How Justin Timberlake Feels About Returning To The Super Bowl Stage [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com