For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Columbus Hosted Largest Komen Race For The Cure!!
- Blac Chyna And Mom Tokyo Toni Makeup Up After Public Fight
- Jazzma Kendrick Says She Is NOT Joe Budden’s Side Chick
- Racist Promposals Won’t Go Away & Big Names Speak Out On Anti-Abortion Laws: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Lil Nas X Drops His Star-Studded “Old Town Road” Video [WATCH]
- CARDI B GOES OFF ON FANS DISRESPECTING HER FAMILY
- 2019 BET Awards Nominees Are In!
- Cardi B & Drake Lead The BET Awards Nominations
- Watch: DJ Khaled releases “Higher”, Nipsey Hussle’s final video
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (1/13-1/19)
1. Cress WilliamsSource: 1 of 15
2. Tony RockSource: 2 of 15
3. Sherri ShepherdSource: 3 of 15
4. NeNe LeakesSource: 4 of 15
5. DiddySource: 5 of 15
6. Laila AliSource: 6 of 15
7. Anika Noni RoseSource: 7 of 15
8. La La AnthonySource: 8 of 15
9. Donnie SimpsonSource: 9 of 15
10. Kenya MooreSource: 10 of 15
11. Chris Paul & Dwayne WadeSource: 11 of 15
12. TankSource: 12 of 15
13. Michael B. JordanSource: 13 of 15
14. Kevin HartSource: 14 of 15
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com