For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Did Colin Kaepernick Make IG Model Pay For Her Own Flight ?
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Mega Millions and Powerball Jackpot Rises To A Combined $2 Billion
- Chris Paul and Rajon Rando Come To Blows In LeBron James Home Debut With Lakers
- Hazel E Reacts To Katt Williams’ Rant: ‘He Ran Off With My Money’
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com