For a short period of time, the government shut down this week, because of division over immigration policy. Jeff Johnson explains how some Democrats in Republican states seem to have folded and given in to a deal that shouldn’t have been struck in the first place.
So even though the shutdown is over, Democrats didn’t really get anything out of the deal they struck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
- Wendy Williams reportedly hospitalized; return to TV delayed again
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- R. Kelly former manager arrested; accused of threatening Savage family
- Spotify reportedly to release in-car device later this year
- Gladys Knight speaks on Kaepernick; still plans to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII
Jeff Johnson: Why The 2018 Government Shutdown Is “Punk Stuff” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com