Months ago rumors swirled around about Idris Elba possibly being the next “James Bond” for the next “007” movie. He didn’t speak about it then, but now according to Huffington Post is giving his opinions about the movie. Elba doesn’t think he would be the man for the job.
He said, “I would be interested in having a Bond character other than being a male. It could be a woman, it could be a Black woman, it could be a White woman. But I think that character, everyone would like to see [filmmakers] do something different with it, you know. Why not?”
A female playing that role would be great, but until then Daniel Craig is expected to be in another movie that comes out in 2019. The female version of “Oceans 8” will be out soon and fans are excited about that. Would you like to see Elba as “James Bond?”
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- R Kelly Thanks Chicago & Fans Ban For Leaked Track!! “When I Think Of Home”
- The Florida Man Challenge!!
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ PremiereSource: 4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – ArrivalsSource: 5 of 6
Why Idris Elba Doesn’t Think Any Man Should Play “James Bond” [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com