Who could forget the big purple dinosaur known as “Barney.” The famous character was played by David Joyner, which moved into a different career and now runs a tantric sex business according to VICE. Joyner charges $350 for his female clients to receive not only a massage, but a bath and orgasms.
Joyner said, “When the lingam [penis] and the yoni [vagina] meet, there’s a certain energy that takes place that hands on the body alone cannot create. Even through G-spot massage, it’s still not the same energy that flows.” Currently, he has 30 clients and sees two to four of them during the week. Joyner even believes that this career and his past work as “Barney” are similar.
He mentioned in the interview, “The energy I brought up [while] in the costume is based on the foundation of tantra, which is love. Everything stems, grows, and evolves from love. Even when you have emotionally blocked energy, the best way to remove it is to remove it with love, and then replace it with God’s divine love. Love heals and allows you to continue to grow.” Barney although was for kids enjoyment he now captures some of the similar emotions with the women he works with.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- Happy Birthday, Summer Walker! Here Are 5 Of Her Most Fashionable Moments
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
TV Shows Black Women Watch (And Love)
1. #BlackGirlMagic On The Small ScreenSource: 1 of 13
2. #1: “Empire” (FOX)Source: 2 of 13
3. #2: “The New Edition Story” (BET)Source: 3 of 13
4. #3: “Star” (FOX)Source: 4 of 13
5. #4: “The Haves And The Have Nots” (OWN)Source: 5 of 13
6. #5: “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” (VH1)Source: 6 of 13
7. #6: “Scandal” (ABC)Source: 7 of 13
8. #7: “Queen Sugar” (OWN)Source: 8 of 13
9. #8: “How to Get Away with Murder” (ABC)Source: 9 of 13
10. #9: “Love And Hip Hop” (VH1)Source: 10 of 13
11. #10 “If Loving You Is Wrong”Source: 11 of 13
12. #11: “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (Bravo)Source: 12 of 13
13. #12: “Love And Hip Hop: Hollywood” (VH1)Source: 13 of 13
How Barney The Dinosaur Went From A Kids Show To Tantric Sex Business was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com