The drama continues between Jesse Williams and his estranged wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. Last month he went to court to get more time with his children, but now she is claiming he violated the court order. According to TMZ, he introduced his kids to his new girlfriend.
In new legal documents, Lee claims that he takes his kids to his new girlfriends house and they call her “Mama C.” She also claimed that they even took a vacation to Big Bear. Lee when she found out mentioned that this is a violation of their custody agreement.
They are supposed to wait 6 months before introducing the kids to their significant other and isn’t happy about this. Williams also allegedly brought cupcakes to his daughters school for her birthday and wasn’t supposed to. Lee claims there are more issues as far as the lack of consistent visits and more. We will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It