It’s been a great year for hip-hop, and the Grammys are actually recognizing that this year. You would think, after a critically acclaimed album & successful tour, that Jay-Z would want to light up the Grammy stage with some of that fire. But sources say that Hov is bowing out of performing at this year’s awards.
If that is true, why would the Brooklyn representative opt out of performing at this year’s ceremony in New York? Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Delaware To Ban Smoking In All City Parks
- Battle Rap Corner: Jae Millz VS E Ness Faceoff
- Teairra Marie A Wanted Woman For Not Paying 50 Cent $30K
- Franklin County Leads Ohio In OVI Arrests
- Issa Baby Boom At A Dayton Hospital!!
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Ilianna Ayala Was Once Rejected A Scholarship Because Of The Size Of Her Thighs
- T.I Helps Give Second Chance To Nonviolent Offenders!!!
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Wrap Up ‘BAD BOYS 3’ Filming
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Reportedly Having a Mild Stroke
- Win Concert Tickets For the Year With Power’s Golden Ticket Contest
Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana1 of 5
2. Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana2 of 5
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana3 of 5
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana4 of 5
5. Beyonce and Jay-Z Hit Havana5 of 5
Is Jay-Z Opting Out Of Performing At The Grammys? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com