Ray J appeared to be a changed man when he and Princess Love announced their engagement, got married, and celebrated the news of a baby on the way. But Princess Love has allegedly announced the she is leaving Ray J, after he allegedly stayed away from home and didn’t contact his pregnant wife for a week.
Ray J’s mom, however, says it’s Princess Love who owes Ray J an apology! So what’s going on? And can it be salvaged? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Power’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Ciara Calls Her Husband Russell Wilson ’30 Fine’ As He Celebrates His 35th Birthday
- Mariah The Scientist Speaks On Fans Finding Out That She’s Black, Lists Her Fave ATL Eateries
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Greenlit For Fourth Season Ahead of Season 3 Premiere
- Kanye West Song “Vultures” Ripped By Jewish Groups As Antisemitic
- Browns Owners Sued For Attempted Bribery
Why Does Ray J’s Mom Think Princess Love Owes Him An Apology? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Power's 12 Days of Christmas