Fans that loved the hilarious show “Key & Peele” were sad after it ended after just 5 seasons. Recently, TMZ caught up with his co-host of the show, Keegan-Michael Key and talked about Jordan Peele’s success. Key is so happy for his friend and proud of everything that he is doing within film.
Peele just received 2 Oscar nominations for “Get Out” and allegedly won’t be acting anymore. Key believes that Peele will act again and they could possibly even do a reunion. Fans will just have to wait and see what happens.
- Delaware To Ban Smoking In All City Parks
- Battle Rap Corner: Jae Millz VS E Ness Faceoff
- Teairra Marie A Wanted Woman For Not Paying 50 Cent $30K
- Franklin County Leads Ohio In OVI Arrests
- Issa Baby Boom At A Dayton Hospital!!
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Ilianna Ayala Was Once Rejected A Scholarship Because Of The Size Of Her Thighs
- T.I Helps Give Second Chance To Nonviolent Offenders!!!
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Wrap Up ‘BAD BOYS 3’ Filming
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Reportedly Having a Mild Stroke
- Win Concert Tickets For the Year With Power’s Golden Ticket Contest
‘Get Out’ Now Has It’s Own Social Media Challenge
1.Source: 1 of 16
2.Source: 2 of 16
3.Source: 3 of 16
4.Source: 4 of 16
5.Source: 5 of 16
6.Source: 6 of 16
7.Source: 7 of 16
8.Source: 8 of 16
9.Source: 9 of 16
10.Source: 10 of 16
11.Source: 11 of 16
12.Source: 12 of 16
13.Source: 13 of 16
14.Source: 14 of 16
15.Source: 15 of 16
Will Keegan-Michael Key Have A Reunion With Jordan Peele? [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com