Kevin McCall made headlines several times last year for talking about his ex-Eva Marcille on social media. Since then Marcille has found away to not even be concerned with her ex and focus on her daughter, fiancé Michael Sterling and the baby she is about to give birth to. According to Madame Noire, in a recent interview she spoke about McCall and family dynamic.
Marcille mentioned that McCall is cut off from everything and isn’t involved in their daughters life. She said, “We don’t have a relationship. He’s blocked on all my social media. I have full custody of my daughter and her dad is Michael Sterling, so he is a blast from the past and a memory, I do not let him affect my day-to-day in any shape, form or fashion. But I do pray him success, and more so than anything, peace of mind. Marley is the priority, the biggest priority of my life, outside of my newest child and my fiancé. And at the end of the day, despite personal feelings, she deserves a level of stability, tranquility, and sanity. And [that’s] my job as a parent, no matter how hard it is for me to provide that for her, but that’s my job.”
Marcille is very focused on her career and being a parent. She will be on the new season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” planning her wedding and so much more. Marcille is looking forward to getting married in Atlanta after she gives birth and we are so happy for her.
RELATED: Eva Marcille Is Engaged
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Greys Anatomy Fans Sad To See Jesse Williams Go
- Charm La’Donna Dishes On Her Sexy Street Style: ‘I Dress How I Feel’
- Watch: George Clooney Appears In Funny Sketch With Omaze To Support Charitable Cause
- The Lo Down: Tristan Thompson Reportedly Challenges Sydney Chase To Show Receipts Or “Shut Up”
- Georgia Judge Sets Trial Date In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Case
- SWV vs Xscape, Take The Quiz to Find Out Who Is Your Favorite
- Producer Kosine Gets Candid With His Debut Project “Truth Serum” Accompanied By A Powerful Short Film
- Missing College Student Saniyya Dennis Appears To Have Died By Suicide, DA Says
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- Elderly Women Attacked In Brutal Stabbing Caught On Video