Kevin McCall made headlines several times last year for talking about his ex-Eva Marcille on social media. Since then Marcille has found away to not even be concerned with her ex and focus on her daughter, fiancé Michael Sterling and the baby she is about to give birth to. According to Madame Noire, in a recent interview she spoke about McCall and family dynamic.
Marcille mentioned that McCall is cut off from everything and isn’t involved in their daughters life. She said, “We don’t have a relationship. He’s blocked on all my social media. I have full custody of my daughter and her dad is Michael Sterling, so he is a blast from the past and a memory, I do not let him affect my day-to-day in any shape, form or fashion. But I do pray him success, and more so than anything, peace of mind. Marley is the priority, the biggest priority of my life, outside of my newest child and my fiancé. And at the end of the day, despite personal feelings, she deserves a level of stability, tranquility, and sanity. And [that’s] my job as a parent, no matter how hard it is for me to provide that for her, but that’s my job.”
Marcille is very focused on her career and being a parent. She will be on the new season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” planning her wedding and so much more. Marcille is looking forward to getting married in Atlanta after she gives birth and we are so happy for her.
RELATED: Eva Marcille Is Engaged
- CBUS 411 Report: UPS Looking To Hire Over 1,100 Positions
- Doin’ The Most Report: ‘LHHATL’ Tommie Lee Hit With 48 Hours In Jail
- Travis Scott Cops $100k “Astroworld” Ring
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- Entertainment Rundown- Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie have always been a gay couple