Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- The Best Dunks From the Slam Dunk Contest Are . . .
- Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” Release Party Erupts In Gunfire
- Joe Jackson’s love child to release tell all book
- Kanye West Joins Kid Cudi For Surprise Performance At NBA All-Star Weekend Event
- Twista Gets Into Fight Outside NBA All-Star Weekend Party
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- Yikes! Video Of Seemingly Intoxicated Jill Scott Appears On Social Media
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know Anything About Hubby John Legend And It’s Hilarious
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police