Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Win Tickets to See Trey Songz
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Reacts To Republicans Filling Articles of Impeachment
- KeKe Palmer Looks Anything But Basic On the Cover Of Basic Magazine’s Anniversary Issue
- ICYMI: Toni Braxton Went From Black To Platinum And Issa LEWK
- Ari Lennox Creates Jingle With Google To Support Black Business ‘Grounded’
- Reginae Carter Threw A Massive Fete For Her 22nd Birthday
- These Stars Casually Slayed At The 2020 Soul Train Awards
- DC Homicide Detective Killed By Wife In Murder-Suicide
- Cecilia Rouse Will Be The First Black Person To Chair The Council of Economic Advisers
- Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr Fight to a DRAW!