Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Video: Da Baby and Megan Thee Stallion BODIES XXL Freestyle
- New Aaliyah Project Rumored To Be Released In August
- Lifetime To Release ‘Surviving R. Kelly: The Aftermath’
- White Woman Claims She Invented Silk Nightcaps!
- Former Cincinnati Judge Dragged From Courtroom!
- New Trump proposal could remove more than 3 million people from food stamps
- Easton Town Center ranked No. 1 Retail Center in America
- Idris Elba Says Lashana Lynch As 007 Is Amazing But The James Bonds Was Never My Role
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Reunion Part 1: Karlie Redd Gets A Vh1-Certified Lie Detector Test