Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Karlie Redd’s Engagement Party Is Nothing But Drama
- Delaware To Ban Smoking In All City Parks
- Battle Rap Corner: Jae Millz VS E Ness Faceoff
- Teairra Marie A Wanted Woman For Not Paying 50 Cent $30K
- Franklin County Leads Ohio In OVI Arrests
- Issa Baby Boom At A Dayton Hospital!!
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Ilianna Ayala Was Once Rejected A Scholarship Because Of The Size Of Her Thighs
- T.I Helps Give Second Chance To Nonviolent Offenders!!!
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Wrap Up ‘BAD BOYS 3’ Filming
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Reportedly Having a Mild Stroke