Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- New & Making Nosie: Kodak Black
- Ohio House passes “Heartbeat Bill”; Gov. Kasich plans to veto
- Lin Manuel Miranda Drops Authentic Rap Bars In Mary Poppins Returns | Extra Butter
- Lil Pump Booted Off Flight, Alleged Drugs Found In Luggage
- Doin’ The Most Report: Future Accuses Ciara Of Bullying Him?
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel