Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Get Unfiltered: What’s A Song You Had No Business Listening To When You Were Younger?
- Jurnee Smollett Speaks On Brother Jussie’s Scandal For First Time
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- New Heat for Your Playlist A$AP Ferg
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More
- e.l.f. Beauty And Alicia Keys Announce The Creation Of A Lifestyle Beauty Brand