Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Jay-Z Host Inaugural Shawn Carter Foundation Gala Weekend
- Ciara Will Be Hosting 2019 American Music Awards
- Here’s Naomi Campbell’s First Shoot With A Black Photographer In Over 33 Years
- Flawless! Beyoncé Looked Like A Billion Bucks Before Hubby’s Gala Event
- Lizzo Sued By Postmates Driver She Claimed Pilfered Her Food
- Kanye West Building Amphitheater On His Wyoming Ranch
- Chief Keef Hosting Mortal Kombat Pop-Up Tournament On Dec. 15 In Long Beach, Calif.
- will.i.am Accuses Flight Attendant Of Racism
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Says Double Mastectomy Was A ‘Success’
- Colin Kaepernick Moves NFL Workout, Tells NFL Teams To “Stop Running”