Mo’Nique has been making headlines lately after she alleges that Netflix offered her $500,000 to do a comedy special. The comedian and Academy-Award winner believes she deserves more and wants to be paid like fellow comedians Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock and Amy Schumer. According to Rolling Out, now Mo’Nique’s sister is getting involved in the drama.
Her older sibling, Millicent Imes believes that she needs to calm down over this pay and focus more on their sick mother. She said on social media, “Here is my Reply….And I thought the Suck A D..K. Would end what little. Career she had left. But Damn $500,000.00 would have Probably Given you the CROSS OVER That You could NEVER Obtain. and you wants to Play the IMMA “A” list Whatever!!! And Again. YOUR NOT.. So what the others were offered…it was Based on there Merit. And Not there OSCAR!! Sis PLEASE GET A GRIP!!! I know your Reading your Comments. And like your WHATEVER He is said. EVERYBODY ELSE CANT BE WRONG!! Go. Figure. Stay in YOUR LANE Boo. Well Enough Said. Lets ALL Keep her in PRAYER!! “Bye FELISHA” This SONG Explains IT!! PS: Ooh and by the Way. Mommies doing Good if you wanted know!!”
She even wrote another post about Monique and posted a song by Teddy Pendergrass called “The Whole Town’s Laughing At Me.” Some believe that her husband, Sidney Hicks is influencing the comedian to do these videos. We will keep you posted as the Mo’Nique drama continues.
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting A Woman
- #WordEyeHeard: Remy Ma’s Sister Arrested for Assault!
- #MicahDixon Cinemark Bans All Big Bags at Theaters
- #MicahDixon Kendrick Lamar and SZA being Sued for Stealing Artwork for ‘All the Stars’ Video
- #MicahDixon Entertainment Rundown #TreySongz
- Watch: Beware ‘Black Panther’ Clapbacks If You’re A White Face In A Black Space
- LOL! Millennials Would Still Dominate The Olympics If These Were Real Events
- Everything You Need To Know About Netflix’s Newest Series ‘Alexa And Katie’
- Jimmy Kimmel Finally Explains His On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s National Anthem
- Universal Mood: When Cleaning The House To Music Turns Into A Full Video Shoot — Thank Nicki Minaj