Mo’Nique has been making headlines lately after she alleges that Netflix offered her $500,000 to do a comedy special. The comedian and Academy-Award winner believes she deserves more and wants to be paid like fellow comedians Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock and Amy Schumer. According to Rolling Out, now Mo’Nique’s sister is getting involved in the drama.
Her older sibling, Millicent Imes believes that she needs to calm down over this pay and focus more on their sick mother. She said on social media, “Here is my Reply….And I thought the Suck A D..K. Would end what little. Career she had left. But Damn $500,000.00 would have Probably Given you the CROSS OVER That You could NEVER Obtain. and you wants to Play the IMMA “A” list Whatever!!! And Again. YOUR NOT.. So what the others were offered…it was Based on there Merit. And Not there OSCAR!! Sis PLEASE GET A GRIP!!! I know your Reading your Comments. And like your WHATEVER He is said. EVERYBODY ELSE CANT BE WRONG!! Go. Figure. Stay in YOUR LANE Boo. Well Enough Said. Lets ALL Keep her in PRAYER!! “Bye FELISHA” This SONG Explains IT!! PS: Ooh and by the Way. Mommies doing Good if you wanted know!!”
She even wrote another post about Monique and posted a song by Teddy Pendergrass called “The Whole Town’s Laughing At Me.” Some believe that her husband, Sidney Hicks is influencing the comedian to do these videos. We will keep you posted as the Mo’Nique drama continues.
- Here’s Naomi Campbell’s First Shoot With A Black Photographer In Over 33 Years
- Flawless! Beyoncé Looked Like A Billion Bucks Before Hubby’s Gala Event
- Lizzo Sued By Postmates Driver She Claimed Pilfered Her Food
- Kanye West Building Amphitheater On His Wyoming Ranch
- Chief Keef Hosting Mortal Kombat Pop-Up Tournament On Dec. 15 In Long Beach, Calif.
- will.i.am Accuses Flight Attendant Of Racism
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Says Double Mastectomy Was A ‘Success’
- Colin Kaepernick Moves NFL Workout, Tells NFL Teams To “Stop Running”
- Bengal’s fan living on roof til they win a game!
- Grandview Students Make ‘Hands of Gratitude’ Prosthetics For People In Need!