Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- Delaware To Ban Smoking In All City Parks
- Battle Rap Corner: Jae Millz VS E Ness Faceoff
- Teairra Marie A Wanted Woman For Not Paying 50 Cent $30K
- Franklin County Leads Ohio In OVI Arrests
- Issa Baby Boom At A Dayton Hospital!!
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Ilianna Ayala Was Once Rejected A Scholarship Because Of The Size Of Her Thighs
- T.I Helps Give Second Chance To Nonviolent Offenders!!!
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Wrap Up ‘BAD BOYS 3’ Filming
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Reportedly Having a Mild Stroke
- Win Concert Tickets For the Year With Power’s Golden Ticket Contest