Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- Freddie Gibbs Releases Akademiks Teletubby T-Shirt As Their Beyond Burger Beef Intensifies
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Don Q ft. lil Uzi Vert “Flood My Wrist,” G Eazy “Back To What You Knew” & More | Daily Visuals 7.1.20
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Gucci Mane Apologizes For Calling His Record Label “Racist”
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Kanye West Drops A Video For His Brand New Track “Wash Us in the Blood” Featuring Travis Scott [Video]
- SPORTS: Could the Cleveland Indians Possibly Get a New Name?