Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- The Best Dunks From the Slam Dunk Contest Are . . .
- Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” Release Party Erupts In Gunfire
- Joe Jackson’s love child to release tell all book
- Kanye West Joins Kid Cudi For Surprise Performance At NBA All-Star Weekend Event
- Twista Gets Into Fight Outside NBA All-Star Weekend Party
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- Yikes! Video Of Seemingly Intoxicated Jill Scott Appears On Social Media
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know Anything About Hubby John Legend And It’s Hilarious
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police