A video of a kid talking about him getting bullied for wearing Fila sneakers is going viral. The young man is sitting in the car and begins to talk about being made fun of because he wasn’t wearing popular sneakers. He told the kid that he was okay because he rather have knowledge and wisdom that can be used forever. The video has over 6.2 million views and 200,000 shares.
The young man also had a message for parents that buy their children name brand things to make them feel important. He spoke about how they are turning them into materialistic people and how it won’t help them in life. The best part was how he said in 20 years you won’t be able to fit the sneaker, but he will always have that knowledge of important things. This young man is awesome and let us know what you think of what he said.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Ohio State Safety Marcus Hooker, Sentenced to Jail and Fines After Pleading Guilty to OVI
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- Protests Escalate Near Minneapolis After Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man During Traffic Stop
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
- Hip Hop Spot: Swizz Beatz Honors DMX in Emotional Video: ‘He Was a Humanitarian’
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Family Of Nigel Shelby, Alabama Teen Who Died By Suicide After Anti-Gay Bullying, To File Lawsuit