Tami Roman at one time mentioned that she would never come back to “Basketball Wives,” but it looks like she’s had a change of heart. According to Madame Noire, Roman will come back for another season of the hit show. Shaunie O’Neal and other producers from VH1 had to return and we are sure fans are excited.
Sources state that Roman made a great deal and will be involved in other things outside of VH1. The cast of the new season will be Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams and Shaunie O’Neal. Producers are also trying to get Byron Scott’s girlfriend, Cecilla Guiterrez.
We can’t wait to see what drama the ladies have in store for us. According to a post on Shade Room, Roman said, “Sometimes you gotta give to get. [Black girl shrug emoji] #Waitforit” [kissy emoji].” There is no date on when the show will air, but we can’t wait.
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- CITY SHOW.. NFL NEW RULE SAY KNEELING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM……. 15 YARD PENALTY!!!
- These Funny Yearbook Quotes Call Out White America, Inadequate Teachers & More
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- The Pleasure Principle: Janet Jackson Once Gifted Her Background Dancers This Sex Toy
- Ashanti Opens Up About How She Got A Rapey Music Producer To Give Her Free Beats
- Folks Rally Behind Tomi Lahren After Her Near-Death Experience Of Being Splashed By Water