Hip-hop dance duo Ayo & Teo came through to the morning show! They talked about garnering millions of views on their dancing videos. Ayo recalls starting off dancing as early as 1 year old, when his grandma gifted him a radio. He looks back on the Step-Up movies, and some other dance films that inspired them. They talk about how Usher was the first one to reach out to them and fly them out of their Michigan hometown for the BET Awards and a music video.
Teo explains why he likes to have a mask on, and they talk about their new song, “Like Us.” They talk about making dance videos in Waffle House, why they don’t do too many tutorials, and all the new music they have coming our way. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- City Show When Twitter Beefs Spill Into The Streets Nicki Minaj Vs Travis Scott “Battle for #1”
- City Show Urban Meyer UPDATE!!!
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Drake Disses Kanye West While Performing “Know Yourself” In Chicago
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Plans An Amsterdam Girls Trip Minus Jennifer
- White Lines: Did A Pentagon Official Take Advantage Of Her Staff?
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Tevin Campbell Trending On Social Media….Here’s Why
Ayo & Teo On How Usher Helped Kick-Start Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com