Donald Trump gave his first State of The Union address last night. He declared that we are in “a new American moment,” where we can “dream anything, be anything, and achieve anything.” In a different part of the speech, he couldn’t resist clapping for himself into the microphone.
Rickey Smiley also noticed how defeated the Democrats in the room looked last night, and talked a bit about how divided and broke the Democratic party is right now. If the Democrats remain in such a tough spot, who is going to give Donald Trump a run for his money. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win Tickets to See Bone Thugs N Harmony & Twista At The Drive In Concert
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeezy Officially Challenges T.I To #Verzuz Which Trap King Will Win? [POLL]
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Judge Upholds Derek Chauvin’s Most Serious Murder Charge As Other George Floyd Cops
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. Declines A ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Busta Rhymes Due To A ‘Generational Gap’
- 86 Year Old Columbus Woman Shot in Her Home, Shooter at Large
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Kendrick Lamar’s Album Coming “Soon Soon” Teases TDE’s Punch
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son
- Stephen A. Smith Demands Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry Demand Trades!?
Oprah! Here Are 20 of Our Favorite "O" Moments
1. A look back at some of the most memorable interviews from the queen of media, Oprah Winfrey.1 of 1
Who Is The Perfect Candidate To Beat Donald Trump? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com