We’ve watched Rasheeda and Kirk Frost go through so much in their relationship. She truly cares for Kirk and has proven that time and time again. According to VH1, Rasheeda had a get together so that Kirk could celebrate his birthday just days after his mother passed.
The couple might be separated, but didn’t want his special day to go past. She gathered family and friends to support him during this time and he was thankful. Rasheeda wrote on Instagram, “Trying to make this an amazing birthday for @frost117 he didn’t want to celebrate but it’s important to be around family & friends during this time. His mom wouldn’t of wanted it any other way so Happy Birthday Kirk we love you.”
Kirk also shared a special message at the party before blowing out his candles to his mother. He said, “I’m very thankful & I really appreciate everyone I didn’t feel like celebrating my birthday cause I felt like why celebrate when I just lost my mother but my family coming together for me at this time made me realize that we have to keep going no matter what. Mom I miss you & love you so much & i wish you were here or just calling me at 7am saying happy birthday .” We will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
- TRIED IT: Morphe’s Brow Crush Tinted Brow Gel Was A Solution To My Eyebrow Drama
- Ayesha Curry Trades In Her Darker Hair For The Blonde Bombshell Life
- Ryan Henry Admits To Sleeping With His Best Friend’s Baby Mother While He Battled Cancer
- Fetty Wap Remembers His Younger Brother After Fatal Shooting
- T.I. Talks New Album ‘Libra,’ Female Rap, An ATL Sequel In The Works, His CAU College Course +More
- Twitter Reacts To Cheating Houston Astros Not Making It To The World Series
- Black Ops: Kanye West Says He’ll Be Appearing On ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’
- Feds Arrest Rapper Who Snitched On His Own Unemployment Scam In Song
- Dozens Of Black Playwrights Blast Lilly-White Theater Industry
- Good To Go: Odell Beckham Jr. Cleared To Return To The Browns Facility Following 2nd Negative COVID-19 Test
Rasheeda Stands By Kirk Frost’s Side Days After His Mother Passes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com