The dating scene isn’t easy and Leslie Jones recently opened up about her love life. According to Madame Noire, the comedian shared a message on Twitter about how hard it is to find a partner. While she normally is funny this message came straight from her heart.
She shared a picture of her working out and said, “Ok back to cardio. But confession I feel like I’m doing it for nothing. I know it not I’m healthy and look good but I really feel like “what’s it all for” if the people you want to notice don’t. I just feel like I might die alone. Sorry that’s pretty heavy today!!” Last year Jones made jokes about having a boyfriend, but it wasn’t true.
Fans of Jones began to reply back to her with words of encouragement. One said, “Leslie. I’m a minister + I can tell you that everyone dies alone,” said a commenter. “Be healthy for you. Don’t give so much power to men or objects of desire. Be your own romance. Get your own power back. I’m rooting for you.” Keep your head up Leslie Jones and love will find you.
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- Are You A Black Female Filmmaker? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- CITY SHOW #TBT City Showcase 2012!!! Rick Reign!!! Warning Explicit Language!!
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think
- CITY SHOW Shiggy Keeps Winning….Destroys Backpack Kid In Epic Dance Battle!!!
- CITY SHOW Young Fan Faints On Stage With Chris Brown And Chris Catches Him Quick!! Video