The dating scene isn’t easy and Leslie Jones recently opened up about her love life. According to Madame Noire, the comedian shared a message on Twitter about how hard it is to find a partner. While she normally is funny this message came straight from her heart.
She shared a picture of her working out and said, “Ok back to cardio. But confession I feel like I’m doing it for nothing. I know it not I’m healthy and look good but I really feel like “what’s it all for” if the people you want to notice don’t. I just feel like I might die alone. Sorry that’s pretty heavy today!!” Last year Jones made jokes about having a boyfriend, but it wasn’t true.
Fans of Jones began to reply back to her with words of encouragement. One said, “Leslie. I’m a minister + I can tell you that everyone dies alone,” said a commenter. “Be healthy for you. Don’t give so much power to men or objects of desire. Be your own romance. Get your own power back. I’m rooting for you.” Keep your head up Leslie Jones and love will find you.
- How to Get The Plug on Beyonce and JayZ Pre-Sale Tickets
- Diddy Working On App To Help People Find Black Owned Businesses
- Why One Woman Was Arrested For Ordering A Breakfast Sandwich [EXCLUSIVE]
- Weird News| Man Tries Police With Homer Simpson Drivers License!
- The Twist And Turns On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Premiere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Talks About The Death Of 4-Year-Old Aniya Day Garrett And The Signs Of Abuse [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Black Tony Is On The Toilet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Mother Curses Out Roy Wood Jr. For Talking About Her Daughter [EXCLUSIVE]
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Tommie Lee On Why She’s Thought About Killing Her Exes [EXCLUSIVE]