Jay-Z is a rapper, business mogul, sports agent and next up might be restaurant owner. According to E! News, he is currently securing the rights to the name “Hovino” under his S. Carter Enterprises company. It’s reported that trademark documents show that it is attached to goods and services.
The alleged restaurant doesn’t have a location or menu, but with Jay-Z securing the name he has some ideas in mind. Beyoncè and Jay-Z spend time enjoying foods from all over and the rapper is affiliated with wines and liquors. Fans might remember in 2013 where the couple went vegan, but not sure if that is the kind of business he wants to open.
Beyoncè said, “The benefits of a plant-based diet need to be known. We should spend more time loving ourselves, which means taking better care of ourselves with good nutrition and making healthier food choices.” We can’t wait to see what “Hovino” is all about.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!