Rihanna has visited many places to help out different communities. According to The Source, Rihanna will be visiting Senegal to have a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron. While there they will discuss children’s education and her acting as the ambassador of the Global Partnership for Education.
Religious groups have expressed concerns though about her visitation because she is allegedly involved with the Illuminati. They say, “No to Freemasonry and Homosexuality.” These allegations have been around for quite a long time and all she wants to do is help out children.
If Rihanna partners with this program she will help developing countries raise money to get education to millions of children. Last year she traveled to Malawi and donated to schoolgirls to get school. We hope Rihanna continues to give back to places in need.
- Belly Full Of Hov: Beyonce Is Out Here Looking Extra Prego!
- Gabrielle Union Talks Fertility Issues On Dr. Oz [VIDEO]
- Learn The Truth About Eco Styler Gel And Cancer
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Diamonds Dancing: Chris Brown Decided To Bust Down His Ankle Monitor With 100 Carats
- Unhappy Hov: ‘Made In America’ Festival Is Changing Locations And Jay-Z Is Not Happy About It
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
Why A Religious Association Doesn’t Want Rihanna To Visit Senegal was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com