Rihanna has visited many places to help out different communities. According to The Source, Rihanna will be visiting Senegal to have a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron. While there they will discuss children’s education and her acting as the ambassador of the Global Partnership for Education.
Religious groups have expressed concerns though about her visitation because she is allegedly involved with the Illuminati. They say, “No to Freemasonry and Homosexuality.” These allegations have been around for quite a long time and all she wants to do is help out children.
If Rihanna partners with this program she will help developing countries raise money to get education to millions of children. Last year she traveled to Malawi and donated to schoolgirls to get school. We hope Rihanna continues to give back to places in need.
- Tinashe Walks Away From RCA, Cites ‘Creative Control’
- 3 additional wrongful death lawsuits filed against Mount Carmel, former doctor
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- The G.O.A.T, Lebron James to Release Rap Album
- Pokemon “Detective Pikachu”!!
- Columbus Battling The Worst Hepatitis A Outbreak!!
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- Kim Kardashian Accussed of Selling Designer Look to Fashion Nova!!
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019
Why A Religious Association Doesn’t Want Rihanna To Visit Senegal was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com