Rihanna has visited many places to help out different communities. According to The Source, Rihanna will be visiting Senegal to have a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron. While there they will discuss children’s education and her acting as the ambassador of the Global Partnership for Education.
Religious groups have expressed concerns though about her visitation because she is allegedly involved with the Illuminati. They say, “No to Freemasonry and Homosexuality.” These allegations have been around for quite a long time and all she wants to do is help out children.
If Rihanna partners with this program she will help developing countries raise money to get education to millions of children. Last year she traveled to Malawi and donated to schoolgirls to get school. We hope Rihanna continues to give back to places in need.
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Fire Me: 8 Pop Culture Figures Who Would Be Horrible Bosses
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike
- T.I. New Music Video “The Weekend”
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- BodyCam Shows Officers Rushing to Gun Response to Find it was Two Kids!
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
Why A Religious Association Doesn’t Want Rihanna To Visit Senegal was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com